Cancer and heart disease vaccines ‘ready by end of the decade’

FF

Administrator
Staff Member
That would sure help a family member who is suffering from stage 4 lung cancer (never smoked) and stage 1 pancreatic cancer.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Stage 4? I'm really sorry to hear that. Cancer's no joke as we all know.

Mars

Staff Member
That would sure help a family member who is suffering from stage 4 lung cancer (never smoked) and stage 1 pancreatic cancer.
FF, I am so sorry to hear that. Although there is a lot wrong with modern times, the main plus is undeniably the advance in medicine. I hope your family member is offered every opportunity to participate in drug trials. Let's pray for the good news coming sooner rather then later, and put their C into remission.

FF

Administrator
Staff Member
Thanks for the kind words, I am optimistic that they will get through it. She's got like 10 different doctors and is starting targeted chemo next week.

Mars

Staff Member
Thanks for the kind words, I am optimistic that they will get through it. She's got like 10 different doctors and is starting targeted chemo next week.
Targeted chemo is a little kinder to the body, but your loved one will still need all the support she can get.
Most importantly, because it is 'targeted', it is by far the treatment of choice, and has a high rate of success.
God bless.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Sending positive thoughts, healing and well wishes to your family member with lung cancer, @FF, hopeful for a magical healing.

I've known way to many people in my life with heart disease, those that have had heart attacks, and heart stents, including my dad, who simply had a heart attack while checking the mail and passed.

From your article @Retro.... I'm still processing the use of mRNA as a vaccine for the heart; but worth watching the progress if it saves lives.
He also said that multiple respiratory infections could be covered by a single injection – allowing vulnerable people to be protected against Covid, flu and respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) – while mRNA therapies could be available for rare diseases for which there are currently no drugs. Therapies based on mRNA work by teaching cells how to make a protein that triggers the body’s immune response against disease.

Back
Top Bottom