Competition01: closed. Let's get to 1000 posts anyway

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Keep 'em coming, Arantor. More killer cute like that armadillo would be especially welcome. 🙂

Mars

Staff Member
It is not a tragedy, she had a long life, non of us can live forever.
Tiffany, I miss your Friday's cutie pie pic. Take care🐇

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Awww, bless. Reminds me that I somehow forgot Cuteness Caturday last week. I promise to do better this time.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Puhweeeze Sir.....I want some morrrrre!

Couldn't resist when I saw this little hamster.😇

ricky-kharawala-adK3Vu70DEQ-unsplash.jpg

Mars

Staff Member
Awww, look at those little hands. Yeah I bet he is begging for more.... just a little more, because he is just a little one, so he doesn't want a lot🐹

Arantor

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Love the "contract cat" :ROFLMAO: Cats do "rule" the house, don't they? My dogs do too! So spoiled!:)

The cat on the sofa looks very content, which is where I'm going to be in just a little while for Sunday dinner and a movie.;)

I can't believe that cat jumped from the table and landed on that doorway. OMG!!:eek: Awww, and the little kitty giving it a go! 😇

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Hedgehogs are the cutest. Just remember to wear thick gloves if holding one!

I remember saving one that was in trouble on the side of the road. I pushed it unceremoniously into the cat carrier and took it to the RSPCA. Sadly, it didn't survive the night, but much better than at the side of the road.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
@Arantor Awwww...that little hedgehog family is so cute! :love:I love nature in it's simplest most innocent expression of life.

@Retro I would have done the same if I saw a helpless animal. :) We have tried to save many baby bunnies through out the years.

Arantor

This is why I follow that Twitter channel, it always has the best nature things. There’s something positively joyous about it.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
This is why I follow that Twitter channel, it always has the best nature things. There’s something positively joyous about it.
...........And that' what we all need in life is more joy!! :) Thanks for sharing that joy!

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Cuteness Friday! Here's our Gidget in her blanket as usual, sitting with her pet squirrel toy.

Gidget with her squirrel toy rs.jpg

Back
Top Bottom