Competition01: closed. Let's get to 1000 posts anyway

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Cuteness for Saturday
This is Gidget (Chihuahua) and Champy Bear (Pom) sitting on my computer chair. They sit behind me while I'm working on the computer and sleep....they are just waking up and Gidget is stretching from her nice nap. I have so little room...lol. They are happy that way, what else can you do when they are so cute!

Gidget and Champy Bear on my chair.jpg

Sorry to be so late. You wouldn't believe my drama day! Hope you all have a great weekend!!​

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Tiffs, any chance you could maybe get a bigger chair so that all three of you can sit comfortably?

It's so important for one's back and posture to be sitting properly.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Tiffs, any chance you could maybe get a bigger chair so that all three of you can sit comfortably?

It's so important for one's back and posture to be sitting properly.
I know right. It's actually a drafting chair. I sit at my computer desk in the same position as if you are playing the piano. I've found that my wrist seems to freak out less, because my arms sit at a right angle. Well, I guess, I might have to take a picture of that for a visual. I'll see what I can do. So yes, posture is important. I actually find myself sitting very upright, but it does get tiring after awhile. Darn cute furry friend's of mine. I have Champy bear behind me right now. This little guy never leaves my side.

wolfdeer

Cuteness for Saturday
This is Gidget (Chihuahua) and Champy Bear (Pom) sitting on my computer chair. They sit behind me while I'm working on the computer and sleep....they are just waking up and Gidget is stretching from her nice nap. I have so little room...lol. They are happy that way, what else can you do when they are so cute!

View attachment 660

Sorry to be so late. You wouldn't believe my drama day! Hope you all have a great weekend!!​
Gidget and Champy Bear are absolutely adorable!!! 😍

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Here's both Champy Bear Sr. and Isabella (RIP). The Champy Bear origin is all my husband's idea, every next-gen dog inherits that name....the name has a hint of boxing (Champ, but a little dog obviously has to have a cuddle name too it too). Isabella (white and brown parti) and Champy Bear Sr. are taking a nap on my other computer chair I used to use. I have needed a bigger computer chair for awhile :LOL:

CB and Isabella rz.JPG

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Cuteness Friday!
Wishing everyone a great weekend!! Gidget napping as usual.

gid 2.jpg

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Awww, love it. ❤️ There's nothing nicer than seeing a happy animal. I like that orange text, Tiffs. :cool:

Everyone, watch out for my Cuteness Caturday after midnight!

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Awww, love it. ❤️ There's nothing nicer than seeing a happy animal. I like that orange text, Tiffs. :cool:

Everyone, watch out for my Cuteness Caturday after midnight!
Can't wait to see your Cuteness Caturday 😇

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Dogs can train their masters well too. Our little Gidget expects her subjects to bring her treats to her while she's on the couch, rather then actually getting off the couch and coming into the kitchen for a treat. I won't cave on that behavior, but my beloved hubby will....lol.:LOL:

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Or cats have staff lol.

You meanie Tiffs!
Lol on cat's staff.:ROFLMAO:

I do like well-behaved and well-trained dogs. It's my peeps that I can't train. :ROFLMAO: I do feel mean....lol...I will break down sometimes especially when Gidget is on the couch with her ears perked up seeing the other two getting treats and she looks all pitiful. Dang it, she's trained me too! :D

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Aww! That's precious!

You'll love this one. 🙂

Back
Top Bottom