Competition01: closed. Let's get to 1000 posts anyway

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Here's today's entry for Cuteness Caturday. OMG the ginger kitty and that expression. 😍

1 It's playtime!
Kitties1.jpg

2 Still playing...
Kitties2.jpg

3 Still playing, but a terribly serious face
Kitties3.jpg

4 Oh no!
Kitties4.jpg

Mars

Staff Member
Love it. You can tell big cat was not too happy, ears pulled back, but little kitty didn't see the signs....until that final knockout. Cats...cuteness overload everytime; how do they do that?!!!!

Mars

Staff Member
...and just look at those kitty whiskers, all pushed forward like when cats are really focused on something; eyes wide open, ears pinned back, taking on Big Mama...(I so would have liked to see more)

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Here's my Cuteness Caturday for this week. Just look at that little fluffy face looking so intently at something!

Cuteness in cat bed.jpg

The irony of this picture is that I took it from a spam site that a spammer had linked to on another forum that I'd deleted lol.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Oh so cute!! Dark eyes and light color, striking!! Oh and your story is funny too lol!! :)

Mars

Staff Member
Here's my Cuteness Caturday for this week. Just look at that little fluffy face looking so intently at something!

View attachment 725

The irony of this picture is that I took it from a spam site that a spammer had linked to on another forum that I'd deleted lol.
OMG so Round, round, all round and fluffy, with pointy ears. In a different scenario, this would probably be the last thing a mouse sees....But thankfully not in the case of this furball here.

Mars

Staff Member
omg the two little ones are looking so intensely at something; kitten's left ear's pulled slightly to the back, she is concentrating!
ahhhhh, I can't decide which one is cuter either, but I guess I'll take the puppy....no, take both.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Lol....this pic popped up this morning and I new it was for today when I saw it. 😇 They are both adorable, OMG!!!

Mars

Staff Member
"I made you a cookie....." is still in a class of its own; but I also love "plz dont byte me, dawg".
Cats are just so expressive, especially when their humans are able to interpret what they are saying, and translate it into English.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
"I made you a cookie....." is still in a class of its own; but I also love "plz dont byte me, dawg".
Cats are just so expressive, especially when their humans are able to interpret what they are saying, and translate it into English.
Oh I dunno, I can never interpret anything from a cat. They remain the cutest mystery to me.

I mean, it's obvious if they want food* or are happy with you and want to show affection when they rub, but otherwise, hell knows what goes on in their little minds, especially when kitty says "No!" for no reason, or continues hating you, also for no reason after 9 years of being showered with love, affection and food (my friend's cat). That's just the best. 🤦‍♂️

*I mean, really obvious, full beg mode, likely with some very vocal meowing, bless.

Ok, one more cuteness even though it's Sunday:

Busy kitten.jpg

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
@Retro Such super cute cat pics 😇

I thought I'd shake it up a bit realizing that there are a lot of cute animals and my first thought was a Koala :)

New to cuteness Friday, a Koala bear and her cub. Awwwww!!!

koala bear.jpg

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Looking forward to Caturday and what you come up with in cute cat pics! 😇

Back
Top Bottom