Croatia - The Good and the Bad

TheURL

We had a great time driving around Croatia, staying in a rented flat in Omiš - but the list of countries I would never go back to has just gone up to two - to find out why, watch the two short videos HERE - I'm aware this will court controversy with the Croatian Campanologists [if you'll forgive the alliteration ;)] and possibly some descendants of the Aztecs, but I think I can live with that! :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Those chiming bells at 5am wouldn't work for me either @URL. :oops: Thanks for sharing your experience. Are you still waking up at 5am with PTSD?:eek:

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
So, I guess before you travel, it would behoove one to check with their travel agent if there was anything "cultural-wise" to know about before traveling to a particular country. ;)

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Ok, just watched the videos...

First one: very nice pictures and vids of Croatia, a very picture postcard country.

Second one: OMG WHAT'S WITH THOSE BELLS! I had to turn the volume right down to almost protect my sanity. And great, slightly sarcy commentary, really made it. 😁 How did you survive it?

You're an atheist? You'll burn in hell for that...

TheURL

So, I guess before you travel, it would behoove one to check with their travel agent if there was anything "cultural-wise" to know about before traveling to a particular country. ;)
Precisely - although I only use travel agents for places you can't get to freelance (like Antarctica). When we researched this trip this was something we missed - can't get it right all of the time!

TheURL

As I sent a link to part two to the local priest in Croatia and also the town council, I'm keen to garner as many comments on the video on my channel as I can so they can see it's not simply the ramblings of a crazy English guy. Please feel free to comment on there too if you can. Thanks.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Sure, I'll do that when I'm back on the PC tonight.

Back
Top Bottom