The Trump downfall thread

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Given the heavy media influence and strong regulatory organizations opinion on Trump's account being restored on FB, Meta would have to come up with some very good reasons to restore his account. FB would have to use amazing word-smithing to save face on their very own standards why they would/will restore Trump's account. I think the only reason why his lawyers are lobbying for his account to be restored is for a "win". Trump has TS, why would he even care about FB at this point, except to make more headlines?

Retro

Founder
Staff Member

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
When Trump ran for President 2016, there was always daily news about Trump and all of his rallies. Today, it's crickets, except for all of the legal trouble he's in.

Arantor

Exactly which is why the news is what it is. Even the formerly loyal outlets aren't loyal any more, and I honestly don't know what he could do at this point to win them back. Even if he were cleared of all charges outstanding... that losing $1m to Clinton can't have gone down well.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
I'm sure the word "vengeance" is rolling through Trump's head when it comes to Clinton, especially after losing his case.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
That is despicable! What happened in Monterey park was horrifying and only deserves heartfelt comments to the bereaved. To pile on from this weekends Trump bloopers, he also really messed up bad at Diamond's funeral, by saying he really didn't know Silk her sister, yet they are all seen together in a multitude of pics throughout Trumps presidency. Really????

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
The media is going to keep on digging and yet he will always have a comment of why it isn't so.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Funny how when a regular member gets permabanned, it remains permanent, but when it comes to Trump, it's mysteriously revoked, isn't it? I reckon he's bribed someone. How they could let someone back in who everyone knows started the 6th Jan insurrection where people died can only reasonably be explained by this.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
You know, as much as this is a surprise that FB and IG allowed Trump back on, I can't help to think also of the other side of it, which is "follow the money". I've been tracking FB losses for the past year as they have lost half of their value. They have also been struggling to compete with TikTok and have made numerous changes trying to compete, such as Reels, not to mention their large losses in advertisers too, and heavy layoffs. When Trump and other polarizing figures were on FB, FB was at the center of all of the gossip. Now that FB has been mired by so many lawsuits from antitrust, misinformation, etc., I think they are looking for a reboot? What better way to reignite the interest then by creating mayhem again with shock and awe chaotic chatter by reinstating Trump (with guardrails lol) and adding others that were banned back in? Maybe, I'm way off, just seems like their MO?

Arantor

You also have to assume Melon Husk reinstated the Drumpf account for engagement and presumably the money, claiming free speech. Though Drumpf still hasn't been back on the blue bird.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Who said money was the root of all evil? Yeah, they will do anything for money @Retro, agreed.🙄

@Arantor that was cleverly written and I'm glad I wasn't sipping on tea.:ROFLMAO:

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
You're right..:).thought something looked wrong when I typed that out :unsure:

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Looks like the state of Georgia is moving forward on Trump:

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Good. I'm glad that they're not cowed by his running for president. I'd love to see him taken down at the height of his campaigning. That would be so humiliating for him and entertaining for us.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
This song is blatant, gross pro trump propaganda. Trump must absolutely not be allowed to become president again. America must do whatever it takes to prevent it or he's gonna wreak havoc.

The song is linked to in the article and sounds dreadful.

Uncrowned

This song is blatant, gross pro trump propaganda. Trump must absolutely not be allowed to become president again. America must do whatever it takes to prevent it or he's gonna wreak havoc.

The song is linked to in the article and sounds dreadful.

Who would believe that the song was a good idea? I mean, this had to have been coordinated and approved by many people and no one was like "Maybe we shouldn't".

Back
Top Bottom