Happy New Year 2024

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Happy New Year everybody! 🥳🎉

I hope the new year brings you happiness and prosperity, and thankyou for your contributions over the last year. :)

Mars

Staff Member
Happy New Year everybody! 🥳🎉

I hope the new year brings you happiness and prosperity, and thankyou for your contributions over the last year. :)
Same to you @Retro and to all our members, enjoy this special day, the first day of a brand new year.
~~~~Wishing you all many happy days in 2024~~~~:)

Mars

Staff Member
Happy New Year to you too @Retro! Have a great New Year's Day everyone!
View attachment 1614
@Tiffany Happy New Year to you too. Please give the little non-human members of your family a special treat from me. Let's face it, our home would not be the same without the animals we share our lives with.
Bubba is on my lap at the moment, and he purrs in approval!

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
@Tiffany Happy New Year to you too. Please give the little non-human members of your family a special treat from me. Let's face it, our home would not be the same without the animals we share our lives with.
Bubba is on my lap at the moment, and he purrs in approval!
Awww....so true! Every time I sit down at my desk, here comes Gidget and Champy Bear. Snowey Bear prefers his dog bed near my desk....which is good. It's hard to hold all three and get anything done.:LOL: Nice to hear Bubba is purring and content, why of course, he has the best pet parent ever.😇

Happy Day after New years! 🥳

Mars

Staff Member
Awww....so true! Every time I sit down at my desk, here comes Gidget and Champy Bear. Snowey Bear prefers his dog bed near my desk....which is good. It's hard to hold all three and get anything done.:LOL: Nice to hear Bubba is purring and content, why of course, he has the best pet parent ever.😇

Happy Day after New years! 🥳
Tiffany, I can just see you trying to work at your desk with your two doggies vying for a place on your lap! I can also guess that you don't really mind? :) I mean, after all it is your fault that they love their mum too much.
Bubba....what can I say, when he purrs all is well with the world.
When you think about it, we give our animals a good life, to see them happy is our reward🐕🐈

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Tiffany, I can just see you trying to work at your desk with your two doggies vying for a place on your lap! I can also guess that you don't really mind? :) I mean, after all it is your fault that they love their mum too much.
Bubba....what can I say, when he purrs all is well with the world.
When you think about it, we give our animals a good life, to see them happy is our reward🐕🐈
Exactly right 😇 and I feel bad when they are in my lap and I know I won't be at my desk very long. I actually apologize to my dogs when I have to leave my desk and return them to another cozy place to rest rather then sitting with me.

We do give our animals the best life and it is a great gift to have them, so thankful for our little pet sprites. 🐱🐶

Geffers

Linux enthusiast
Casper, the friendly (not always) cat extends 2024 greetings to all.

Not my cat, a Siamese rescue looked after by my Californian host. Say looked after as one never owns a cat, they merely deem to stay with you and allow you to feed them.

Geffers
1000009465.jpg

Crims

Wethermon
Happy New Year! I'm still down with a bad cold, though this year so far has been the most on the ball I am with my personal projects (music, games and it's going ok). Casper looks good with his furry tuxedo.
This'll be his year methinks

Last edited:

Mars

Staff Member
Exactly right 😇 and I feel bad when they are in my lap and I know I won't be at my desk very long. I actually apologize to my dogs when I have to leave my desk and return them to another cozy place to rest rather then sitting with me.

We do give our animals the best life and it is a great gift to have them, so thankful for our little pet sprites. 🐱🐶
So, you talk to your doggies, you be surprised, but I believe that our pets understand a lot from the tone of our voice. For example, when Bubba sits on my lap, and I adjust myself at my seat, he just stays there, knowing mum is gonna settle down in a minute; but when I have to get up and I tell him so, he immediately jumps off and is waiting to see where I go. It's repetition that does it and teaches animals. They are creatures of habit, attune to the subtlest of nuances regarding changes in behavior and environment.
In the wild, their survival depends on it.

Back
Top Bottom