If You Thought Quantum Mechanics Was Weird, You Need to Check Out Entangled Time

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Yup, every time I see a video explaining how they work, I almost, but not quite fully understand it. Gotta love QM lol.

This article left me scratching my head for sure.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Yup, every time I see a video explaining how they work, I almost, but not quite fully understand it. Gotta love QM lol.

This article left me scratching my head for sure.
It's a fascinating topic but far beyond my understanding, though worth the read to be introduced to all of those possibilities . After reading the article, there is one area I'm familiar with and that's Schrödinger's cat. In the world of health, Schrödinger's cat implies the degree of poor health that is passed on through generations of cats, (each generation of cats become less healthy) connecting the same observance to humans, as we continue to have offspring, future generations of offspring will have declined health without the necessary life nutrients a human needs to pass on to healthy children.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Well, I have a correction. I walked away this morning from my post and kept thinking I had referred to the wrong name in the cat experiment. It was Pottenger's cat, not Schrödinger's cat. Pottenger's cat was the study on health and nutrition and the affects on future generations in cats. Schrödinger's cat illustrates a paradox of quantum superposition. My bad :oops:

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
oh, tsk, Tiffany! I'm shocked, shocked I tell you!!! Why can't you be perfect like me and never make a mistake?! :p

(If only I actually was perfect lol)

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
oh, tsk, Tiffany! I'm shocked, shocked I tell you!!! Why can't you be perfect like me and never make a mistake?! :p

(If only I actually was perfect lol)

I needed a laugh today, thank you!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom