Mythbusters: what happens if you shoot a live grenade out of the air?

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
I used to love Mythbusters and have seen nearly all episodes. The combination of hard science and slightly dodgy-looking homemade test rigs to test the myths made for compelling viewing. This episode, featuring live grenades (pin pulled) getting shot at is a doozy and check out the creepy robot bomb disposal baby.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
My family watched a lot of Mythbusters too. The video is acting up, but it's likely our internet...I'll come back to it and take a look soon.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Shame you can't see it. As you suspect your internet connection, try doing a speed test at this site. If it's really slow, or the test won't start, then you definitely have a problem with it.

You'll love the video once you're able to see it.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
I have it open now in a separate tab to watch. Thank you for your advice. Looks really good!

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Sorry, it took me awhile to get back to your video. I've had it open for the past week to watch and had some quiet time to watch it this morning. Love the Mythbusters and their style of science experiments. I was quite nervous for them when they removed the pin and the grenade failed to explode. OMG, the baby robot too. It's always fun to see them surprised at an experiment especially when they realized you can shoot a grenade and disarm the TNT.

Back
Top Bottom