Naomi Brockwell discusses Privacy

Geffers

Linux enthusiast
An 11 minute video from Naomi Brockwell discussing the repercussions of losing privacy.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Geffers

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Dystopia is already here, but most people are just blissfully unaware of it and its embrace is encroaching ever more insidiously and powerfully into our lives. One day, videos like this might well become illegal lest the oppressed learn the truth.

Crims

Wethermon
Finding a video of a youtuber or celebrity talking about privacy, is the best counter you have for the assumed nature of the aforementioned dystopic world. Our cousins in the US have a familiarity with the concept of 'buying your way out of danger' from movies much the same, I'm personally a little wry, like a reverse of Not My Yam. The only safe way of dealing with modernism is to literally hide most topics.

Last edited:

Geffers

Linux enthusiast
She guards against YouTube censorship by posting same videos on odyssey.com. I normally use their link in preference but not always practical using a mobile phone screen.

Geffers

Crims

Wethermon
I'm browsing Odyssey at the moment. It's got a lot of chaff, wish it was a little better as a alternative

Back
Top Bottom