Red pandas chilling out

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Check out these cute red pandas chilling at the Woodland Park Zoo in Seattle.

It's actually a Firefox promo video since its logo is based on these animals, but don't let that put you off as there's no advertising in the actual video.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Mars

'Enjoy' you say? OMG I love it!
Talking about cuteness overload....just look at those super bushy tails, the whole animal is just a walking mass of gorgeous living fur.
....But.... as we are watching it, down in our heart we know that these heart warming animals are unique, endangered, hardly any left in the wild.
Culled by humans who are after their fur and covet their habitat.
The ones we see in the clip are definitely the lucky ones. For them, captivity is Bliss. 🍄

Geffers

Linux enthusiast
Isn't it beyond imagination how differing creatures and breeds evolve. Now I wouldn't, on seeing them, connect them with a Panda, obviously thinking of the Chinese Pandas. More like a raccoon or badger.

Mars

True, red pandas are in fact not pandas at all. They are the only ones left of their taxonomic family, all the rest are extinct:(.
If anything, they share traits with racoons and weasels, and like them, they are carnivores; still they do prefer their bamboo, sweet tittle 'pandas'....

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Talking about cuteness overload....just look at those super bushy tails, the whole animal is just a walking mass of gorgeous living fur.
It's a walking cuddle, that's what! ❤️

And yeah, big shame about the bad stuff. I try not to think about it.

Back
Top Bottom