The Woodchuck Song - Evgenn Priznyakov Remix (SN Studio Edit) Shuffle Dance Video

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Facepalm to this novelty song given the electronic dance treatment, then get totally addicted and play it on repeat! On top of that, SN Studio have given it a pretty good shuffle dance treatment. Look out for the clothes colour change at 2:16 and the song is mercifully short...

So, how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? Try saying that quickly after a few beers. :ROFLMAO:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The origins of the song and of course a picture of a cute woodchuck, although it's not chucking, even if it could.

Woodchuck.jpeg

Mars

Staff Member
Facepalm to this novelty song given the electronic dance treatment, then get totally addicted and play it on repeat! On top of that, SN Studio have given it a pretty good shuffle dance treatment. Look out for the clothes colour change at 2:16 and the song is mercifully short...

So, how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? Try saying that quickly after a few beers. :ROFLMAO:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The origins of the song and of course a picture of a cute woodchuck, although it's not chucking, even if it could.

View attachment 1300
Ahhh, the little fury animal ❤️. Utterly adorable, including little claws and brilliant eyes. So this I give 10/10.
The video? Sorry, I'd give this one a miss any day.
I guess in food, as well as in music, tastes vary.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
So, have you officially facepalmed and have you been able to say the tongue twister?!

Mars

Staff Member
So, have you officially facepalmed and have you been able to say the tongue twister?!
Yeah, officially facepalm.
Can't be bothered with the tongue twister Retro. You may not believe it, but I really have other better things to do with my time 🙃

Back
Top Bottom