Change about yourself?

Nebulous

If you could switch one thing about yourself, what would it be?

If your answer is nothing, are you perfect?

Mars

Staff Member
If you could switch one thing about yourself, what would it be?

If your answer is nothing, are you perfect?
That's an interesting question, to which my answer is: "Nothing".
Am I perfect? Certainly not, but then, who or rather what is a 'perfect' person? Depends who is the person and who you are asking. I bet in Nazi Germany they thought Hitler was perfect....
What about you Nebulous, is there one thing you would change about yourself?

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Let's reboot this thread.

I'd fix it so I wouldn't need to wear glasses ever again. What a pita.

Mars

Staff Member
Let's reboot this thread.

I'd fix it so I wouldn't need to wear glasses ever again. What a pita.
Yeah, to be glasses free is nice, and it is usually achievable after a cataract operation. Still, you know what they say: better be careful what you wish for.....

As I said in reply to Nebulous, I am comfortable in my own skin; and as you have asked the question, Nebulous, what would you change about yourself?

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
No change, and I'm not perfect, however, it would be nice to have a magic wand to bring back some youth. I guess that's for a plastic surgeon :cool:

Mars

Staff Member
@Tiffany....ahhhhh that magic wand indeed!!! I'm afraid these wands are all gone now, the Sale is over.
However, then again, what's the point of having our youth again, only to just go and do all those mistakes again? Take all those wrong turnings all over again?
But maybe that's not all doom and gloom; we are what we are precisely because of our life experiences and what we went thru; due to the direction we chose at the various crossroads of our life.
And as I can't change it anyway, I'm good with that, and thank you God :).

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
@Tiffany....ahhhhh that magic wand indeed!!! I'm afraid these wands are all gone now, the Sale is over.
However, then again, what's the point of having our youth again, only to just go and do all those mistakes again? Take all those wrong turnings all over again?
But maybe that's not all doom and gloom; we are what we are precisely because of our life experiences and what we went thru; due to the direction we chose at the various crossroads of our life.
And as I can't change it anyway, I'm good with that, and thank you God :).

Good point, that part of youth I wouldn't want back....lol. We are made up of life experiences, as well as the character building that happens along the way, which makes us wise. :)

Crims

Wethermon
Swings and roundabouts to me. Personally I wouldn't change 90% of my actions, though having more free chats with friends would be good. I'm usually not available for hanging out :)
I liked chorizo and pitta bread when I was young, I like it now too lol

Last edited:

kitschy

Oh how I wish I wasn't so fat lol. There isn't a diet or exercise I've tried in my 30 years that I've tried that has ever worked for me. My thyroid issues certainly don't help, nor does my binge eating disorder. But, every year, I'll still make the same stupid goal to lose weight, just to quit a month or two later, and start all over next year.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
@kitschy thyroid issues can be really challenging. Sorry you have had those struggles for so long. The upside is that you still set goals and still try to make progress. That's a positive! 🌷

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
@Crims It's been a long time since I've had chorizo. I hope 2024 brings you more free time to have more chats with friends! :)

Back
Top Bottom