Check out these cats...

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
These cats look gorgeous with beautifully expressive faces, right? Have a good look at the pictures before reading the spoiler. Click them to maximise and see every detail.

They're fully CGI created by the Midjourney artificial intelligence! They're so good, that they don't even have that uncanny valley look. Click the pictures to maximise and look at the fine details, every whisp of fur and the detail in the eyes. That's a little unsettling that something fake could look so real, right? The only slight giveaway is that slight look of "perfection" they have, since a real photo will have that little bit of fuzziness and noise to it, even a high quality digital one. However, if I didn't know, I couldn't say for certain, they're that good.

WhatsApp Image 2023-05-20 at 16.03.24.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2023-05-20 at 16.03.34.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2023-05-20 at 16.03.44.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2023-05-20 at 16.03.54.jpg

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Oh, wow! I didn't expect that! I won't say what I "didn't expect" until others reply since you have it in the spoiler. ;)

I love Persian cats. They are so beautiful and fluffy! All of these pics have a mood vibe with settings of special color backgrounds too!

Mars

Staff Member
These cats look gorgeous with beautifully expressive faces, right? Have a good look at the pictures before reading the spoiler. Click them to maximise and see every detail.

They're fully CGI created by the Midjourney artificial intelligence! They're so good, that they don't even have that uncanny valley look. Click the pictures to maximise and look at the fine details, every whisp of fur and the detail in the eyes. That's a little unsettling that something fake could look so real, right? The only slight giveaway is that slight look of "perfection" they have, since a real photo will have that little bit of fuzziness and noise to it, even a high quality digital one. However, if I didn't know, I couldn't say for certain, they're that good.

View attachment 1346

View attachment 1347

View attachment 1348

View attachment 1349
Retro, I think I know, but I'll pm you first before I look at the spoiler.

wolfdeer

Wow. That's impressive. Just look at the eyes on the cat in the second pic. Crazy stuff

Back
Top Bottom