Extra Reactions added

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Fellow NerdZoners, I've now added a love Like Reaction at the request of @Crims :)

I've also added the cool Like that I wanted and will be adding a few more over time.

If you'd like to have any more added, please post your request in the thread below, preferably with a screenshot of the Reaction you're interested in. Note that the two I've added have come from the emojis one can use when posting a thread. When supplying a screenshot, please ensure it's of the flat variety rather than 3D, for consistency.

Mars

Staff Member
Fellow NerdZoners, I've now added a love Like Reaction at the request of @Crims :)

I've also added the cool Like that I wanted and will be adding a few more over time.

If you'd like to have any more added, please post your request in the thread below, preferably with a screenshot of the Reaction you're interested in. Note that the two I've added have come from the emojis one can use when posting a thread. When supplying a screenshot, please ensure it's of the flat variety rather than 3D, for consistency.

Thanks Retro, this is a useful addition; as Crims said, the one included in the original set was not always suitable, it is more like 'love struck' than just finding a post very good. Obviously the original set has to remain.
Every little tweak, adds more individuality to our forum.

Crims

Wethermon
Thanks Retro, this is a useful addition; as Crims said, the one included in the original set was not always suitable, it is more like 'love struck' than just finding a post very good. Obviously the original set has to remain.
Every little tweak, adds more individuality to our forum.
Revisiting this, I would like to +1 here - there's a peak individuality and too many emotes dilutes good writing.

Last edited:

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Revisiting this, I would like to +1 here - there's a peak individuality and too many emotes dilutes good writing.
Agreed that using too many in one post doesn't look great. However, one mustn't confuse it with the choice of emojis which can be as wide as possible and helps to enrich a post.

FF

Administrator
Staff Member
Would you mind telling me where I can find the different emojis so I can add some to my site?
I think a cat reaction would be fitting 🐱

Mars

Staff Member
Crims, I guess you meant emoting too much in one post is diluting? I agree.
Also, as Retro says, the wider the choice of emojis, the better it would let us higlight the point we are making.

Crims

Wethermon
Agreed that using too many in one post doesn't look great. However, one mustn't confuse it with the choice of emojis which can be as wide as possible and helps to enrich a post.
I'm going to go on a limb here: emojis (like 30+) lowers quality of discussion and good writing.

Last edited:

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
I'm going to go on a limb here: emojis (like 30+) lowers quality of discussion and good writing.
Do you mean using too much in one post or having the choice of too much? Big difference.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
There's nothing wrong with lots of choice - just don't use them if you don't want to. I don't like minimalist designs, because they just limit one's options.

There will be more Reactions coming. :)

Back
Top Bottom