Fat Pigeon song

Retrokomodo

Good morning all.

I present to you my song about a fat pigeon. Because why not..

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Mars

Staff Member
Good morning all.

I present to you my song about a fat pigeon. Because why not..

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
It seems this is a metaphor to real life? to a dude cruising the streets with his buddies, a big shot.
But if it were a real pigeon, please let no one eat him! Just the thought makes me sick. I love pigeons🕊️
Clever rhyming;)

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
THAT was so clever and original....still laughing! :ROFLMAO: Thank you for sharing your talent and applause to your wife and son too!

Mars

Staff Member
Thanks! The music was someone else's though..
Compliments to D.Osyaa. The sound track was just right, not in your face, not interfering with the lyrics, just there in the background, complementing the lyrics. Just right!

Would be nice to hear/see more of yours and Osyaa's work.

Retrokomodo

Compliments to D.Osyaa. The sound track was just right, not in your face, not interfering with the lyrics, just there in the background, complementing the lyrics. Just right!

Would be nice to hear/see more of yours and Osyaa's work.
First I looked for some music to use, and then I wrote the words. All I knew was that it was going to be a song about a fat pigeon. My other option was to sing over the music I normally use for my techy videos ;) I'll look through his/her other tunes and see what other silliness comes to mind!

Mars

Staff Member
Oh dear. What have I done?? Well I guess I need some suggestions then?
ok then here goes:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>Needle

>Bourbon

>Serial Killer

>My Next Door Neighbor.....

>Lost and Found

>Time in a Bottle

>Death Row

>Mama

All done RK, I done the easy bit, which required no inspiration really, suggestions come easy.
It is the creative process which requires talent.
The Creative Inspiration is your domain, and from what we saw, you are good at it. So let your muse in. (Take your time, no rush..... Just remember please, sir, we are all waiting....🙃)

Retrokomodo

ok then here goes:
>Needle

>Bourbon

>Serial Killer

>My Next Door Neighbor.....

>Lost and Found

>Time in a Bottle

>Death Row

>Mama

All done RK, I done the easy bit, which required no inspiration really, suggestions come easy.
It is the creative process which requires talent.
The Creative Inspiration is your domain, and from what we saw, you are good at it. So let your muse in. (Take your time, no rush..... Just remember please, sir, we are all waiting....🙃)
well as luck would have it there is a Humble Bundle pack of loops and music making samples I just bought ;)

Mars

Staff Member
Finally downloaded it all. It's a total of 54 files and about 50 GB zipped :oops: that's gonna take a while to weed through!!
True, it will take a while to weed through that lot, but it will be nice, like a voyage of discovery. You never know what treasures you may find.
Me? I prefer weeding my wild garden instead. Can't do it now, raining, so go feed the cat then; it's almost his dinner time anyway, he knows it and he is meowing (very) loudly.🐱

Back
Top Bottom