GPT-4o artificial intelligence passes the Turing test: talks like a real person!

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Not many things make my jaw drop, but this AI demo of the latest GPT-4o just did in this new video. We're finally there with AI: it passes the Turing test. This is where an AI behaves indistinguishably from a real person and the implications are profound, both good and bad. Watching that demo, I couldn't tell had it hadn't been stated in the video. No stilted voices and simplistic sentences. No, this is full human level conversation going on!

Oh and for the icing on the cake, check out two AIs talking to each other...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
I have this sense of "caution" in my world on AI, however the technology is stunning.

My dh and I messed with ChatGPT over the weekend. I couldn't believe the response and information given on very technical stuff and after the whole conversation was done, a complete written summary was provided. Wow!!

Crims

Wethermon
I suppose we're going to see AI books, movies, and games which are already using GPT dialogue, the topic of Her is one inevitable outcome, too.

Last edited:

Crims

Wethermon
I suppose we're going to see AI books, movies, and games which are already using GPT dialogue, the topic of Her is one inevitable outcome, too.
On the bright side, it makes the potential for even us to make games much higher :D

Back
Top Bottom