Heating a knife to white hot with 1000 amps!

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
This video looks so scarily dangerous and is carried out in such an unsafe manner over carpet, that I involuntarily moved away from the monitor...

This mad channel has got loads of fascinating dangerous electrical stunts like this in it. Check out this and the other videos there.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

RobA1200

is the the photoinduction guy? or whatever it’s called.
never seen anything like it, he seems a slightly strange guy but can’t knock his knowledge. i’m sure he mentioned once he worked for MOD.

he disappeared for youtube but is back now

RobA1200

another good youtube guy that everybody’s probably already seen is medhi electroBOOM

mikeitstop

another good youtube guy that everybody’s probably already seen is medhi electroBOOM
That guy is brilliant. He debunks nonsense and regularly shocks himself - very educational too. And those eyebrows!

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Yes, I sub that channel. It worries me how he intentionally shocks himself all the time though as the damage is cumulative.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
is the the photoinduction guy? or whatever it’s called.
never seen anything like it, he seems a slightly strange guy but can’t knock his knowledge. i’m sure he mentioned once he worked for MOD.

he disappeared for youtube but is back now
Yup, it's the same one. He made the video below about why he'd gone for 4 years. I hadn't even realised until I saw that video, either.

And yes, he's a strange person alright, and if something about him screams "asshole!", you'll realise why after you watch the video. But boy, does he know his stuff about electricity. Really, really, knows what he's doing. I’m not ignorant about how electricity works, but I wouldn’t go near that stuff.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Back
Top Bottom