Husband makes $1.7m with insider trading, so wife leaves him

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
I can't believe this clusterfuck of a story. 🤦‍♂️However, at least karma cought up with the wife. All she had to do was be grateful that he'd made them millions and keep quiet about it since he'd gotten away with it. Stupid woman, I mean, does she not realise that insider trading goes on all the time almost everywhere?

A husband who listened in on his wife’s working-from-home calls made $1.7 million buying shares after overhearing sensitive business details of BP.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
I can't believe this clusterfuck of a story. 🤦‍♂️However, at least karma cought up with the wife. All she had to do was be grateful that he'd made them millions and keep quiet about it since he'd gotten away with it. Stupid woman, I mean, does she not realise that insider trading goes on all the time almost everywhere?

This is too funny! What the heck with people!! Making that kind of money on the market is exceptional. What could have been so bad that she had to leave him, besides what he did wasn't ethical (insider trading), but I'm sure they could have worked it out? Well, I guess not, he's going to prison likely, and she's been fired. What a zinger of a story! :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom