iPhone 12 pro OR iPhone 13 pro

jamesaderson

Hello guyz,
If anybody is an iPhone user, So plz kindly suggest me which one is best for camera and battery?
iPhone 12 pro or iPhone 13 pro..

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
The later models are always better than the older ones, so get an iPhone 13. Look at reviews to see which one suits you best and bear in mind the cost. The top models cost serious money.

Welcome to NerdZone Forums.

jamesaderson

Yeah, I checked the specs, but iPhone 12 pro and 13 pro have no big changes, but if you see the pricing of both mobiles, you see a huge difference.
That's why I'm asking for your opinions if anyone uses both mobiles.

Thanks..

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Of course there's a big price difference, which only reinforces the fact that the newer one is better than the older one. I strongly suggest that you Google for iPhone 13 reviews which will compare it with the previous generation.

I've taken you off spam premoderation so you can post freely now.

FF

Administrator
Staff Member
Of course there's a big price difference, which only reinforces the fact that the newer one is better than the older one.
Knowing Apple they must have slightly improved the camera or something and sold it for a bunch of money as a new phone-

jamesaderson

Of course there's a big price difference, which only reinforces the fact that the newer one is better than the older one. I strongly suggest that you Google for iPhone 13 reviews which will compare it with the previous generation.

I've taken you off spam premoderation so you can post freely now.
Sure I'll compare both mobile specs on google.

Back
Top Bottom