Lucy Letby: psychopath baby serial killer expected to get whole life order

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
This means that she's never getting out of jail: there's no hope of parole so she'll die in there. Her life will be no picnic, either. Justice has been done.

I wasn't gonna sully my forum with this horrible woman, but this sentence is really significant and also satisfying. Too many murderers get so-called "life" sentences meaning that they're out after around 16 years with good behaviour, which is flat out wrong.

Murdering someone in cold blood should always carry a whole life order in my opinion as their victim has been permanently denied life and the permanent - whole life - suffering inflicted on the remaining family members, some of which may go on to commit suicide over it, hence have been murdered indirectly. I just hope that the families get some closure over their losses and a reduction in mental pain with this sentence.

I think they should add sterilisation to her sentence, ie spay the bitch, like is done with animals. Can you imagine her ever having a baby, how she would treat it and how mortified it would be to know they've got a mother like that. Worse still, what happens if her baby turns out to have psychopathic tendencies like her? It's quite possible, so let's eliminate the chance.

In the article below, there's pictures of Letby and several other psycho serial killers. When looked at together like that, it's striking how the coldness, the total lack of empathy is quite apparent in their eyes and the set of their faces. Now, most psychos are unfortunately not in prison as they haven't killed anyone, or haven't been caught and tend to rise to prominent positions in companies, but it's worth looking out for these telltale signs in people you meet, especially if they seem to be gaslighting you, or otherwise hurting or using you when you know you've done nothing wrong to them, so that you can protect yourself.

Letby will be sentenced at Manchester Crown Court on 21st August. I'll be updating this thread with that sentence.

Please don't post any pictures of serial killers on NerdZone as I really don't like looking at them.

“While an ordinary life sentence comes with a minimum term the prisoner must serve before they can be considered for release, a whole life order is different,” he said. “It means that they will never be released or considered for release, by order of the court.

UPDATE 21.08.23

Yeah, this nasty piece of work got that whole life order, as expected. Justice has been done for once. She's gonna rot in jail until she dies and stew over getting caught, ruining her life and is so richly deserved. Her pain and regret will be as nothing compared to that of her victims though.

Letby was given multiple whole-life terms - one for each offence - becoming only the fourth woman in UK history to receive such a sentence.

Whole-life orders are the most severe punishment available and are reserved for those who commit the most heinous crimes.
Mr Justice Goss said the "cruelty and calculation" of Letby's actions between June 2015 and June 2016 were "truly horrific".

"You acted in a way that was completely contrary to the normal human instincts of nurturing and caring for babies and in gross breach of the trust that all citizens place in those who work in the medical and caring professions," he said.

Mars

Staff Member
This means that she's never getting out of jail: there's no hope of parole so she'll die in there. Her life will be no picnic, either. Justice has been done.

I wasn't gonna sully my forum with this horrible woman, but this sentence is really significant and also satisfying. Too many murderers get so-called "life" sentences meaning that they're out after around 16 years with good behaviour, which is flat out wrong.

Murdering someone in cold blood should always carry a whole life order in my opinion as their victim has been permanently denied life and the permanent - whole life - suffering inflicted on the remaining family members, some of which may go on to commit suicide over it, hence have been murdered indirectly. I just hope that the families get some closure over their losses and a reduction in mental pain with this sentence.

I think they should add sterilisation to her sentence, ie spay the bitch, like is done with animals. Can you imagine her ever having a baby, how she would treat it and how mortified it would be to know they've got a mother like that. Worse still, what happens if her baby turns out to have psychopathic tendencies like her? It's quite possible, so let's eliminate the chance.

In the article below, there's pictures of Letby and several other psycho serial killers. When looked at together like that, it's striking how the coldness, the total lack of empathy is quite apparent in their eyes and the set of their faces. Now, most psychos are unfortunately not in prison as they haven't killed anyone, or haven't been caught and tend to rise to prominent positions in companies, but it's worth looking out for these telltale signs in people you meet, especially if they seem to be gaslighting you, or otherwise hurting or using you when you know you've done nothing wrong to them, so that you can protect yourself.

Please don't post any pictures of serial killers on NerdZone as I really don't like looking at them.

I totally agree with what you say, this is the way I feel about murderers. Their murderous action casts a long, evil shadow, which at times takes the lives of the people closely connected to the victim.
If hanging was here, I'd hang that demon 7 times, once for each baby.
Let's hope she gets that life tariff.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Letby thankfully got that whole life order, as expected. See today's update in my first post for details.

Mars

Staff Member
Letby thankfully got that whole life order, as expected. See today's update in my first post for details.
Yeah, we watched the judge summing up and passing sentence, but it is so not right that the murderer was allowed to stay away from court while sentence was passed!

She should have been forced to attend, sit there, hear it all, feel the hatred laden air all around her.
Hear the recounting of her demonic deeds, hear how she managed to evade capture, how she revelled in her 'cleverness', succeeding to deflect blame from herself, for a long time, while she continued to murder! Going on holidays, having a good time.... She should have been there! Hear it all and smell the hatred.

It was a disgrace to let her off that ordeal.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
A disgrace indeed. At least the tories are proposing to change the law for future cases and Labour are supporting them, so that's something. I just hope they get on with it. I think it should always be mandatory too, not just if the decides, either. Make every criminal sit through their sentencing and squirm.

Oddly, her parents, who were in the courtroom for the whole trial, were absent for the sentencing too, so it looks like they don't give a shit about the victims, either. We know where she got her psychopathy from, don't we?

If I'd been her dad, I'd be there, apologising profusely to the victims' families for bringing into the world someone who inflicted so much pain on them. I would disown her, in fact.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
And now the do-gooders start to try and free her. What the hell is wrong with these people?!! :rolleyes:😠 Among lots of other things, don't they know that she confessed to doing it in notes found at her home? I despise people like this.

“Our first mission is to campaign for a new trial for Lucy Letby, who was recently convicted of murdering infants, under her care at the Countess of Chester Hospital, UK,” the campaign’s website states.

“Lucy Letby’s trial may represent the greatest miscarriage of justice that the UK has ever witnessed. Through fundraising, researching, and legal assistance, we aim to ensure that Lucy Letby can have a fair trial where evidence is reliable. We are currently working to form a group of scientists, lawyers, and activists to aid in the upcoming appeal for Lucy Letby.”

orly? Note how there's zero mention of the babies killed and injured, nor of their families. That's because they don't give a shit about them, only the perpetrator.

Thankfully, appeals against whole life orders are very rare and unsuccessful, so let's hope it never happens.

Mars

Staff Member
And now the do-gooders start to try and free her. What the hell is wrong with these people?!! :rolleyes:😠 Among lots of other things, don't they know that she confessed to doing it in notes found at her home? I despise people like this.

orly? Note how there's zero mention of the babies killed and injured, nor of their families. That's because they don't give a shit about them, only the perpetrator.

Thankfully, appeals against whole life orders are very rare and unsuccessful, so let's hope it never happens.

oh it is so galling. I kind of expected it to happen wishing that it would not; but here it is.
It seems the more heinous the crime, the more the retarded do-gooders abound and flock to the aid of the hellish perpetrator. Damn you Sarrita Adams!!!!

Recall Myra Hindley? (who can forget).....That satanic confessed torturer of children, had her fan club until the day she breathed her last.
ok so her fan club was to no avail, but I am sure it was a measure of comfort to her that there were people out there campaigning for her release. Those derelicts, I mean both the murderers and their supporters alike, deserve nothing but agony here on Earth and eternal damnation in the Hereafter.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
The tories finally do something right. For far too long, life has not meant life, now, it will do so more often. It's got some way to go, but it's a big step in the right direction.

Dangerous offenders who commit the most heinous murders will face life behind bars with no chance of being released under new plans announced by Rishi Sunak.

The Government aims to change the law so that judges are required to impose whole-life orders on the most depraved killers, except in extremely limited circumstances.

Whole-life orders are the most severe penalty available in the country’s criminal justice system.

The law change will also for the first time make this the default sentence for any sexually-motivated murders.

Mars

Staff Member
The tories finally do something right. For far too long, life has not meant life, now, it will do so more often. It's got some way to go, but it's a big step in the right direction.

Some fantastic news for a change, lets hope the do-gooders do not interfere.

wolfdeer

I typically don't support the idea of the death penalty, but dang, some people deserve it.

Back
Top Bottom