Mark Snow - Materia Primoris: The X-Files Theme (Main Title)

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
@Tiffany this iconic tune is especially for you. Enjoy :)

I remember watching The X-Files keenly back in the 90s. Great series and great tune.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
My husband and I loved the X-Files, probably right up there with STNG. Now I'm hearing the ♪♫♪ X-Files theme ♪♫♪ in my head and probably will all day! :D ♪♫♪♫♪ If I recall, the new episodes of X-Files were on the same night as Melrose Place? Maybe not, but new episodes of Melrose Place were always a favorite as the, "Oh I can't believe she did that", night because there was always something shocking or back stabbing in it by Heather Locklear or someone else. One of the character's names in MP, was Lexy, hence the inspiration for our Alexis as her nickname is Lexi.

We have actually found a channel where we can pick up a lot of these great series and record them, like X-Files. I'm actually surprised we don't own the X-File series like TOST and STNG? Right now we are viewing the old TV Series Nash Bridges (Don Johnson) with Cheech Marin as Nash's sidekick. The first two seasons (not a spoiler) had a lot more stunts and action in them, we noticed.

My husband likes Mannix, we watched those about two years ago. For fun, we watched some Charlies Angels, O.M.G. I spotted Hawaii 5-0 and thought that would be fun. I don't remember too much about it except my dad loved it and of course the catchy phrase, "Book 'em Danno".

Back
Top Bottom