Microsoft Edge is sending all your visited pages to Bing: how to turn it off

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Microsoft invading user privacy? Who'da thunk it! Anyway, here's how to stop some of that invasion from the Edge web browser.

If you’re after a reason to not use Microsoft's Edge browser then we have a big one: it’s feeding back every URL you visit to the Bing search engine by default. That’s a big privacy snafu.

Seriously, does anyone actually use Edge as their primary browser? U mad bro! :p

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Microsoft invading user privacy? Who'da thunk it! Anyway, here's how to stop some of that invasion from the Edge web browser.

Seriously, does anyone actually use Edge as their primary browser? U mad bro! :p

Thank you! I use Mozilla Firefox, though I have Edge as an alternative to check on how "stuff" looks in other browsers. but that's all. I have Edge open right now to correct this little issue. Bro....I'm mad because it seems "they" are always finding ways to get into your business....but like the article says, have at it if you want to look at my boring searches. Nothing to see here, move along folks!

Back
Top Bottom