Mobile Phone Ringer

TheURL

Anyone know where I can get a bluetooth fob that will call my phone? Wanted by third party to make pocket calls to self so have an excuse to leave meetings. :)

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
I'll have a look. If anyone else can help too then so much the better.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Ok, I've had a good look now and can't find any pocket gadget that makes a phone ring. It's like they never existed.

The closest I found was this website, but I doubt it will be useful as it's not discrete like you're after. Might be handy in other circumstances though.

TheURL

Yes - I suppose you could just use a second phone in a different pocket! The weird thing is I found the very thing a few years ago - from memory, it was a little USB chargeable Bluetooth fob with a single button on it. You pressed the button and your phone rang - there was nobody there of course but you'd already have the excuse to rush off. I think I emailed a link to someone so it might be in my DeletedItems at work.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
That does sound like the perfect gadget. Please post on here if you find it, or at least a reference and description maybe if it's not possible to get these things now.

Back
Top Bottom