New forum sections created

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Announcements of new forum sections go here and will be added to this thread when they are created.

NerdZone continues to grow, so today, I've created two new sub forums to help better organize the content and have moved threads over to them.
(Click names to visit them)

Thanks to new member @StojanTim for suggesting the first one.

A big thankyou to all our active members who contribute so much, making NZ a great place to hang out and enabling this expansion. :cool:

If you're not so active, we'd still love to hear from you. NerdZone is ad-free and friendly, so have a look around and see what takes your fancy.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Yeah, been considering going all-out on a dedicated religion section as well for really living dangerously, lol. If I see people talking about it, then I'll create it.

It's in the Forum Rules anyway that politics and religion can be discussed, so this just helps to section it off a bit from the rest of the discussions, making it easier to find.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
@Retrokomodo is a new member and also a YouTuber, who has agreed to have his own section on NerdZone. It's blank at the moment since I've just created it, but check back soon.

Looking forward to your content. :)

Please note that to help deal with any trolling etc, section owners have thread moderation privileges, but not user disciplinary privileges. This applies to their section only, regular privileges everywhere else.

Retrokomodo

@Retrokomodo is a new member and also a YouTuber, who has agreed to have his own section on NerdZone. It's blank at the moment since I've just created it, but check back soon.

Looking forward to your content. :)

Please note that to help deal with any trolling etc, section owners have thread moderation privileges, but not user disciplinary privileges. This applies to their section only, regular privileges everywhere else.

Thanks Retro, I'll start filling it up with things as soon as I can! Happy to be here at NerdZone!

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
People are becoming increasingly conscious of their wellbeing, so I've created the Health & Fitness section where we can talk about it. I've also seeded it with some new and existing threads to help get us started. Enjoy. :)

CyberGeek

Place them all in the competition forum :D
1000 posts has deffo been reached already so do it and let's see the game of luck

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
There's 6931 posts in total, including this one, so we've reached it almost 7 times over now.

I've seen forums with several hundred thousand posts in one thread, which is insane.

CyberGeek

i shouldn't have said shit actually as i wasn't even around at that point.
great way to exclude yourself.
shhhhh... shit myself.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Artificial Intelligence has exploded onto the scene over the past year and is set to get bigger over time - there's clearly no turning back - so I've created a new section for it and moved the AI related threads into it. Enjoy. :)

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Since Windows 11 is becoming increasingly relevant, I've created a new forum section for it. Enjoy. :)

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
I've just created the Paradoxes and Unproven Conjectures section. Check it out. :cool:

Oh and look, this is post 17, a prime number. These have their own fascinating characteristics. And also, City 17 features in the original dystopian alien invasion thriller Half-Life 2 game from 2004.

eidairman1

I've just created the Paradoxes and Unproven Conjectures section. Check it out. :cool:

Oh and look, this is post 17, a prime number. These have their own fascinating characteristics. And also, City 17 features in the original dystopian alien invasion thriller Half-Life 2 game from 2004.
7-11 Thank Heavens lol

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Hot on the heels of the new themes announcement a few hours ago, comes a new forum section: Frauds and Scams.

Frauds and scams are becoming ever more sophisticated, so anyone can be caught out by them, even the most savvy of us, so it helps to be aware of new ones as they come up to avoid pitfalls, hence the new section.

There's a nasty text scam I've just read about which could easily fool even the savvy, that inspired me to create this section. I'll be posting a thread about it there and encourage everyone else to expose them there too.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
One for all us animal lovers, check out the new Happy Animals section!

Back
Top Bottom