Nigella Lawson's guide to making a glass of water

Geffers

Linux enthusiast

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Yes, it would have really helped I must say.

I'm still a bit confused by the procedure and am currently continuing the practice sessions.

TheURL

I don't think she explained what to do with the glass when it's empty. Presumably you have to buy another one before you can do it again.

Arantor

I dunno, whenever I watch Nigella, white creamy stuff tends to ooze out ... of whatever food she's prepared because she often puts too much filling in. ;)

Though I seem to recall Delia Smith got bashed a bit back for including a recipe on her site for how to boil an egg... for someone who's never done this before (e.g. teenagers who've never cooked before and just going off to uni for the first time) I could see that sort of thing being useful.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
All I can add is that I don't drink water straight from the tap, we use RO water. ;)

I have several comical comments I'd like to make but then in the US, people have lost their sense of humor, so I'll leave it to your imagination what I might have said about directions for making a glass of water :devilish:

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
I have several comical comments I'd like to make but then in the US, people have lost their sense of humor, so I'll leave it to your imagination what I might have said about directions for making a glass of water :devilish:
Oh, don't worry, this is a UK forum, so don't hold back!

Back
Top Bottom