Night Club

Draconis

I'm currently addicted to the female led goth/emo band Night Club. I see their videos in my head when listening to the songs, and they play in my head all day. Plus, the singer is hot:

90f53967b8bd97c41e812aaea8b3b2bc.jpg

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Feel free to post a video or two on here if you like and share them with everyone. :)

I've got my own section where I share far too many music videos lol and I can create such a section for you too if you want it.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
I see their videos in my head when listening to the songs, and they play in my head all day.
Ah yes, I know completely where you're coming from. I get them all the time, sometimes even from just a few seconds of radio jingle to torment me! These things are called earworms:

If it's a song that I like and have in my collection, it can be quite persistent, so I find it helpful to play it a few times and get it out of my system. I usually really enjoy the replays, too.

I've currently got this rather mental EDM track from 1991 stuck in my head, so I'm playing it now.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Draconis

Feel free to post a video or two on here if you like and share them with everyone. :)

I've got my own section where I share far too many music videos lol and I can create such a section for you too if you want it.

Yeah sure, a music section would be awesome! I'm listening to this right now:

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Ok, gimme a day or so to set it up. :)

I'd like an instrumental of that video. The buzzy synth is quite good, in particular.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Poisonous is great! At the beginning of your video I was reminded of a similar sound from the Eurythmics years ago in Sweet Dreams are Made of This.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Poisonous is great! At the beginning of your video I was reminded of a similar sound from the Eurythmics years ago in Sweet Dreams are Made of This.

1983, that takes me back! I remember this very well the first time round. It's got a very good synth line in it, in particular.

Annie Lennox is 68 now, how time flies...

Draconis

Ok, gimme a day or so to set it up. :)

I'd like an instrumental of that video. The buzzy synth is quite good, in particular.
Yes, all their songs sound like that. It's a duo. The singer and a guy with a synth. Very cool!!!

Back
Top Bottom