No new measures for cost of living crisis until September

Arantor

I mean, this is one of those rare moments when Boris appears to have demonstrated accidental integrity: he said no new policies between his stepping down and the new PM, and he appears to mean it. Shame about everyone struggling, really.

But it's OK because it's going to get worse later on in the year, so let's worry about it then. eh? Especially if it means poor little Alexander can avoid having to do any work and stay on his holibobs for another month at our expense.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
You beat me to this one lol.

So there you go, the caring, sharing tories in all their glory. Of course you'd want to vote them in again and again, right?

Arantor

I've never voted Tory before and I don't intend to start now. Just a shame that my local voting until the last few years were attempts at tactical votes in a Tory stronghold (which never went anywhere, of course). Then I moved to Brighton where I'm actually quite happy to keep voting Caroline Lucas.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
I'm not keen on the Greens' policies overall I must say, however, she's one of the few politicians who actually comes off as a nice person and I suspect I'm not wrong about that.

Back
Top Bottom