OJ Simpson dead at 76

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
So, OJ Simpson has died of cancer at 76: good riddance to bad rubbish. We all know he's a double murderer who got away with it at trial. His victims died 30 years ago in 1994; they never had a chance to live out their lives like he did and the acquittal is an insult to the victims' families.

He later got 33 years for armed robbery too which shows you just what a criminal this guy was. Oh, he killed them alright.

OJ Simpson, the former American football star turned actor who was controversially cleared of double murder, has died aged 76.

San Francisco-born Orenthal James Simpson rose to fame in college before playing in the NFL.

In 1995, he was acquitted of the murder of his former wife Nicole Brown and her friend in a trial that gripped America.

In 2008, he was sentenced to 33 years' imprisonment on unrelated charges of armed robbery. He was released in 2017.

Simpson died of cancer on Wednesday "surrounded by his children and grandchildren", a family statement read.

In 1994, Simpson was arrested as a suspect in the murder of his ex-wife Nicole Brown and her friend Ron Goldman. The pair were found stabbed to death outside Ms Brown's home in Los Angeles. Simpson became an immediate person of interest in the case.

On the day he was due to turn himself in, he fled in a white Ford Bronco with a former teammate, and led the police on a slow-speed chase through the Los Angeles area.

Does this look like an innocent man?

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
During the OJ Simpson runaway Bronco event, I was at work. We had a little black and white TV in the back and we would run back there in between patients and watch this Bronco coasting on the highway with police after it. :D

I heard this phrase on the news this morning which is now one of the famous phrases used by attorneys today that came from OJ's trial, and it's the following, "if the gloves don't fit acquit it".

Naw, never believed he was innocent either.

Mars

Staff Member
He was guilty as hell.

His murder trial was a farce, all this nonsense of the non-fitting glove...there was a valid reason why the glove didn't fit; it was soaked in blood, it had subsequently frozen and thawed, no wonder it shrunk! What was it doing at his estate anyway.
His serving less then 10years on a given 33 year prison term...yet another farce. OJ had 'charisma' in the eyes of many. Not in my eyes. To me he looked smarmy from the get-go; always so smug; nothing but a piece of dirt.

He was guilty as hell. Good thing he finally stopped breathing! His victims stopped breathing decades ago.

Back
Top Bottom