Opinions are like...

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
A healthy work play balance is better than a month long holiday. What??? Never...
I read a Hailee Steinfield tweet something like We did an album!!! 5 emojis
And felt the need to write posts slightly deeper.

So! I'm rereading Arantor's remarks on the 2000s compared to now, and the denial of the past, and gender roles. Like school, pure delinquency on the internet now, and i have to agree, friends are largely better (albeit less self absolved, kind of the point).
What would our lives be like without friends! Cool that we can have both real life friends and online friends! :)

Hate it when food places are shut and you do not know why.
Hate it when people spread their sicknesses.

Also hate busy roads. Along with idiots that walk across the road when they are fighting with their partners.

I hate when my favorite products are discontinued. I blogged about my favorite mascara for four years that was discontinued. It was traumatizing 🫣 and I've yet to find a replacement and that was like 10 years ago. 🤭

Agree on people coming to work sick etc.....and busy roads, totally despise traffic jams and sitting in traffic too!

Last edited:

live627

I hate when my favorite products are discontinued
My favorite light bulbs were discontinued in 2015.
My favorite toothbrushes were discontinued in 2012.
And the toothpaste that I've been using for a decade changed formula in 2016. Packaging now also has all the buzz words.

aussiefooty

Gave Gizmo his flea treatment before leaving to go out with my mum on Wednesday.
This was Gizmo's reaction to me being back home.

Crims

Wethermon
And the toothpaste that I've been using for a decade changed formula in 2016. Packaging now also has all the buzz words.
Same here. All the stuff I like gets like that and in demeanor. I get.. anti capitalistic. Modernisation is a blight on good design. I always get a craving to design better like 1960s style.

Last edited:

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
He's one that loves to scratch on my door.
i'm pretty sure he'd throw up his hairballs under my bed.
Made me laugh! :D
Same...I actually started a thread about light bulbs a few days ago on my tech website about how I miss my incandescent light bulbs.
Tooth brushes are a big deal. Have you noticed since the pandemic that so many items that were our favs have been discontinued? I also noticed "stuff" fails at a higher rate than it used too?

I'm like you, everything I like, that I will literally buy in bulk, invariably gets discontinued.
Gave Gizmo his flea treatment before leaving to go out with my mum on Wednesday.
This was Gizmo's reaction to me being back home.
Expressive Gizmo!
He's pretty cute. He loves belly rubs, getting brushed (you should hear his motor after being brushed), etc.
Hates being picked up - does bite if you try. Hates going into his cat carrier.
You are so lucky Gizmo likes being brushed. I have to chase down my furballs (dogs) to brush them and then there's even sometimes the chase if we're outside. :D
Same here. All the stuff I like gets like that and it's made me more and more european in demeanor... anti capitalistic. Modernisation is a blight on good design. I always get a craving to design better like 1960s style.
I have the same opinion; my dh is also in favor of decades old styles, as well. They're just classic, not because we're classic lol, but because everything was made better and with more pride.

"Please stop messing with the product, it's already good"! When "they improve" on it, I usually don't like it, because "they" either cut costs on ingredients as in my favorite foods or "they" change the icons for the millionth time on my phone after I just got used to the last change. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom