Paradoxical event in Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse

ElWray

So in the movie they stated that there are important kanon-events that every Spider-Man has to experience, for example a Police Captain that is close to Spider-Man must die. They also said that Miles Morales should have never become Spider-Man and Jonathan Ohnn should have never become the Spot, but the Spot was also the one who triggered the Kanon event of Pavitr Prabhakar, where the Police Captain who was also the father of Pavitr Prabhakar girlfriend should have died, but Miles prevented that. But since Miles and the Spot became who they are by accident and should have never became who they are, doesnt that mean that the Kanon event would have normally not been triggered because the Spot wouldnt exist normaly and therefore Pavitr Prabhakar reality would be doomed to die. So in some way Miles saved and didnt save Pavitr Prabhakar reality, or is there something I missed

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
That made my head spin lol. Hope someone can suggest a resolution to the paradox.

Welcome to NerdZone forums. :)

Mars

Staff Member
Welcome ElWray; am not familiar with the Spider-Man story, but from your description, it looks like there actually is an inconsistency in the narrative, which the writer did not think thru.
Well spotted. I wonder what other aficionados of Spider-Man think about this.

Back
Top Bottom