Plane spotting with Big Jet TV!

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Live streams from various airports with lively commentary making for compelling viewing. Check it out!

Connecting real Aviation Fans across the World - and it's all LIVE! Bringing my passion and excitement for aviation via two LIVE weekly high-powered shows. (Wednesdays and at the Weekend) Live chat with Channel Members and an enthusiastic community of AvGeeks, all from the best locations and Busiest Airports around the World. I work tirelessly to bring my Members the very best in LIVE Aviation content, including Member-Only Feature shows from International destinations as well as exclusive Airside shows from the most exciting Airports. Join our friendly Community of Aviation Fans and get your weekly fix of Aviation ‘on-tap’ Channel Membership is available at a very reasonable rates. No contract, just good, honest aviation content from an Aviation Channel with Jet A1 running through its veins. Welcome Onboard 🛫 *Based on analytics and other evidence compared to competitors

This video shows the planes wobbling about trying to land in storm Eunice last week. Includes an aborted landing by an A380.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
lol you don't have to watch the whole thing. The idea is to watch some of it when it's being broadcast live - a great nerdy pastime and time waster!

This video is just a way to link to it and give one a taste of what the channel is like.

Because the planes were landing in a storm in this video, there were some real heart in mouth moments!

Ian

Actually to be fair I did use the button to flip it forward 10 seconds at a time, so I got the idea!

Geffers

Linux enthusiast
This actually is a great channel.

Problem with YouTube is it will save a live video after it finishes showing the full duration. Many of his live videos show up as 8 hours or more.

I sometimes have it going on TV effectively as a background video. As Mike said, on a windy day it can be quite entertaining, not sure crew go along with that though.

Geffers

Back
Top Bottom