Rezvani Motors- Vehicles built for Armageddon

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Rezvanimotors.png

Have you heard of Rezvani Motors? If your answer is "no"....that was me too.

Now that I know Rezvani exists, I want the vengeance....well I can just put it up there on an imaginary wish list right?

The Rezvani vehicles remind me of the Dominator from the movie Hurricane Heist.
hurricane heist Dominator Vehicle.jpg

If you haven't seen Hurricane Heist and you like thriller, action, disaster, a little bit unrealistic (but that's okay because it makes it fun) then this is your movie. My favorite seen is in the trailer, where the "harsh part" is coming and the Dominator puts out spikes. :D

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Those look like armoured cars made for war. I'll bet they could drive on flats and survive machine gun fire.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Those look like armoured cars made for war. I'll bet they could drive on flats and survive machine gun fire.

They just reminds me of the storm chaser's vehicles.

Here's the Texas Thunder Truck....for all weather cruising, even in those EF5's. :eek:

Thunder-Truck-CJ-1-1735473036.jpg

And then there's the awkward weather intercepting vehicles.

intercept-vehicle-2.jpg

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
The cyber truck has the Mad Max look to it to me, but it was cool how the back opened up.

I'd like to take a ride in this Rezvani too! I'll just have to VR it, because that's about as close of a ride I'll get...oh...wait...I don't have a VR. Well, back to imagination again. :D

Arantor

These things all look like vehicles from 1980s attempts at 3D graphics in games hahahaha.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
These things all look like vehicles from 1980s attempts at 3D graphics in games hahahaha.
I know right...chunky Mad Max cars. I still like the Vengeance and 4-wheeling in Hurricane Heist's weather contraption vehicle would be fun!!

Back
Top Bottom