Scam baiting done to perfection!

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
In this two part video, our scam baiter from Scam Sandwich pretends to be a 79 year old woman, who's more than a little bit clueless on the computer, always doing the wrong thing and misunderstanding everything, then arguing with the scammer over who was right along with various inconsequentials to derail the process.

This trolling was done so well, that even I was getting exhasperated watching the scam baiter go the wrong way all time, driving the scammer absolutely mad in the process.

In the first video, watch how incredibly slowly the scam baiter deletes the wrong URL from the address bar, one character every couple of seconds when it could all be done in an instant by simply typing the new URL since the whole of the wrong URL was highlighted.

Oh and listen to the male scammer come onto the old lady in the second video. Truly cringeworthy and sickening, I hope this bastard needed therapy after the scam baiter was done with him.

You'll need over two hours free to watch both episodes, so be prepared to make several cups of tea and if you're a Red Bull drinker, to get a crate of them.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Here's a bonus video where he exposes an absolutely obnoxious and racist against black people sweary female scammer who proceeds to cry him a river and continues lying to him.

The reveal at the end is absolutely priceless and well worth the investment of 1h20m to watch this.

For any black people watching this, I'm sorry that you'll hear racist slurs against you by her. Just shows you what a piece of garbage this woman is, who's a person of colour herself.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
@Geffers @Mars @TheURL @Tiffany I think you'll like this, especially.

Budget for about 4 hours to watch them all and of course doesn't have to be done all in one sitting. The third video directly above, in particular, is priceless and can be watched first if you like, as it's not part of a series.

Back
Top Bottom