Snake Eyes V2 Action Force figure

Retrokomodo

Yes, I know I said I would do my screensaver video next, but i'm saving that for Christmas now! I got side-tracked (again) by wanting to regain my childhood and bought a 1985 Snake Eyes (V2) from eBay. I loved this little chap 30 is years ago, and am super happy to have another one! There will definitely be more Action Force to come in the future, as i've ordered.. quite a few..
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Great video @Retrokomodo. Enjoyed your narration and mixing of older snake eyes related videos, history and your "how to" repair.

Finding someone to repair broken action figures (and dolls) is becoming more difficult each year. Tonner stopped making their fashion dolls (collectables and very expensive) and sometimes they need repair. The repairs are proprietary, such as on broken joints etc., so hard to find an expert nowadays that understands the craft on small objects with value both to the collector and sentimental value to the owner.

Thanks for sharing your craft today! :)

Retrokomodo

That's ok - i just googled it to be honest :) Back in the day when I had these as a kid I didn't need to do any fixes! But that was around 35 years ago.. ;)

Back
Top Bottom