So I saw The Flash - Here are my thoughts

Retrokomodo

June 16th was my birthday and the UK cinematic release date of the flash so I went to go and see it with my wife. We both quite enjoyed it, but some parts like the baby in a microwave section took us out of the film to question what we just saw.. some of the effects work was.. questionable. This isn’t a film review. I'm not a film critic - if indeed that is a real job.. I generally don’t care what reviewers or critics say – and you shouldn’t either. If you want to watch something – go and watch it! This is more a limited critique of some of the effects work I saw, and I have some opinions on.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
I really liked The Flash TV series and only finished watching the last ever season, 9, the other day. I'm quite sorry to see it go, to be honest, even with the facepalmy massive in-yer-face physics errors which made it totally ridiculous at times, eg the black hole above Central City. It just wouldn't work like that! 😂 🤦‍♂️

I'll definitely be watching this film, likely on Sky Cinema rather than the cinema. Shame they used a different actor for the Flash as it would have provided some nice continuity. I imagine that all the other regular characters are played by different actors too.

Right, I see it has spoilers, so I’ll watch it after I’ve seen the movie.

Back
Top Bottom