TransFormers Collaborative: Universal Monsters Dracula X TransFormers - Draculus

HEXdidnt

Yes, I kid you not, the latest in the TransFormers crossovers series is Dracula, first in what would appear to be a proposed series of Universal Monsters crossovers.
https://uk.hasbropulse.com/collecti...e-universal-monsters-dracula-mash-up-draculus

This is basically a reworking of the existing Mindwipe figure from the 2016 toyline Titans Return which was, itself, a remake of the HeadMasters toyline from 1987. They've given Draculus an integrated head and a cloth cape to drape over him in both modes, but he retains the 2016 toy's weapons. The presentation box is designed to look like a VHS sleeve/cassette (though I had to read through the comments on a fan site news item to learn that, as I couldn't initially figure out what the artwork was supposed to be)

I can see obvious follow-ups, like a retooling of Weirdwolf as The Wolf Man, but I dread to think what they'll do with Frankenstein's Monster, Bride of Frankenstein, The Invisible Man, The Phantom of the Opera or The Creature from the Black Lagoon...

Love the way Hasbro are helping me save money by producing stuff like this...

Back
Top Bottom