Which way do jet engines rotate? And WHY?!

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Mentour Pilot answers this critical question for nerds everywhere.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@Mars @Tiffany Check out the antics of the cute brown dog who steals the show just dying for attention! Also, skip past the Brilliant promo at the end for doggy playtime.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Awww....I think it's a golden doodle.....his dog is like his little sprite poser for every segment! So cute and my nerd remark about the video....um....the dog stole the show, but great video on jet engines! :)

Mars

Staff Member
Mentour Pilot answers this critical question for nerds everywhere.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@Mars @Tiffany Check out the antics of the cute brown dog who steals the show just dying for attention! Also, skip past the Brilliant promo at the end for doggy playtime.

I liked the video, watched it twice (skipping the promos), I especially liked the part about the Harrier jump jets.
Makes you think about what it takes to create a piece of machinery that can actually hover, not a mean feat of engineering; and yet look at nature: birds such as feral pigeons, kestrels, some kingfishers they can all hover, albeit intermittently; the ace of course being the little humming bird. It takes so much energy to hover.

The doggy stole the show for me too, would have liked to see lots more of him. He so wanted attention, couldn't wait for his daddy to stop yakking and have a play with him.

Back
Top Bottom