3060M Part 3 - Final tests

Retrokomodo

Cripes - It's been over 10 weeks since I list uploaded anything - I blame Starfield and life getting in the way! Anyway, i'm back with the conclusion to my 3060M investigations. In the first video comment section, @ge2565 asked 'can you play another online games like maybe Valorant? since the anti cheat isn't EAC' Well that is what this video was all about - will popular online games allow you to join in after their anti-cheat software looks at these drivers?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:

Crims

Wethermon
How is Starfield? The mod scene for it looks alright, though most people say its basically Bethesda doing the same as ever

Retrokomodo

It is effectively Skyrim in space. If you like their other games like fallout then you'll likely enjoy this as well - I do! And yes - like Skyrim - masses of mod support, but it'll get bigger when the official modding kit is released, which I think is next year

Crims

Wethermon
It is effectively Skyrim in space. If you like their other games like fallout then you'll likely enjoy this as well - I do! And yes - like Skyrim - masses of mod support, but it'll get bigger when the official modding kit is released, which I think is next year
I'm interested to see fan projects! Most people are saying that the ship gameplay isn't as fun as Elite Dangerous, but still, that's good to hear! Skyrim has a lot of support, though I secretly wanted a little bit more maturity especially as the game looks so good

Retrokomodo

A lot of people seem to be looking forward to a Star Wars total conversion. That'll have to wait, but there are plenty of things to get half way at the mo like security guards all wearing storm trooper armour, Imperial flag replacements and dialog changes. Oh - and lightsabers!

Crims

Wethermon
The way I feel about Starfield with lightsabers is they compliment with strong melee combat. Perhaps more Fallout style missions and faction combat would suit!

Back
Top Bottom