Adele: another musical artist with an inflated sense of self entitlement imposes ridiculous restriction on Spotify listeners

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
These rich artists do have an inflated sense of entitlement, don't they?

It's like your car manufacturer dictating that you can't drive your car on Sundays, or something equally ridiculous. Worse, she's imposing it on all albums from other artists too. What if they don't want this feature removed? This is wrong on so many levels.

Other than copyright infringement, an artist should have no say in how their product is used by their customers, just like anything else that one buys.

Mars

Staff Member
These rich artists do have an inflated sense of entitlement, don't they?

It's like your car manufacturer dictating that you can't drive your car on Sundays, or something equally ridiculous. Worse, she's imposing it on all albums from other artists too. What if they don't want this feature removed? This is wrong on so many levels.

Other than copyright infringement, an artist should have no say in how their product is used by their customers, just like anything else that one buys.

I agree. The reason why the likes of Adele get away with it, is because they are treated like 'icons' of society. Many people look up to them for 'guidance'....so those show biz personalities begin to believe that they are something special. When they definitely are not! Don't understand why no one stands up to her to put her in her place.

Mort

Think I'll stick to the Almighty Dance mixes of "Set Fire To The Rain" (Belle Lawrence) and hold back my pennies to her for being so awkward :)

Back
Top Bottom