Caller treated appallingly by army lets jealousy cloud his judgement of striking railway workers

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Striking workers: jealousy and cognitive dissonance get the better of this caller who was treated appallingly by the army and then chucked out with no compensation. This kind of mental distortian is one of the ways that the tories convince people to vote for them when it's not in their interest to do so, which I find quite infuriating. The great unwashed can have a better government and hence a better life for all of us - all they have to do is take it, but time after time they just don't, hence we all continue getting shafted.

I don't know how James O'Brien keeps so calm and articulate in the face of this, preventing the conversation from devolving into a shouting match. I know he's done this for years and is a pro at it now, but it's still impressive. You should have seen him pick apart brexit at the time. Epic. Shame people didn't listen and now we're all screwed.

James is on LBC weekdays 10:00 - 13:00 if you'd like a listen.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Arantor

I'm still in awe of the clip of James responding to a disgruntled pensioner calling in to complain about that terrible Jeremy Corbyn and how he's ruining the country with these rail strikes despite that 1. Jeremy isn't in power, 2. the caller doesn't use trains and is therefore not affected anyway, and 3. Jeremy ISN'T IN POWER.

It's all the fault of that Jeremy Corbyn, though.

Gotta admit I agree entirely with his line of response here.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Oh totally, it's all our Jezza's fault! :ROFLMAO: What a deluded numpty. If you can find that clip, I'd love to see it.

Back
Top Bottom