Chit Chat Thread

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Yep, things are going well, no complaints.
I mean, we could complain but it'll get us nowhere so yeah, things are all hunky dory
The truth spoken cynically. I like it. :cool:

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
It's down for me too. Very unusual.

I wonder if it means that 2.3 has been released?! 🤣

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Wow, we're at 17 pages already.
17 pages of nothing lol. Funny how threads about hardcore science and maths have no replies, but frivolous threads like this go for miles. It's human nature.

aussiefooty

Perhaps if they've upgraded the site to it and it broke, or maybe they're in the middle of it right now. Seems unlikely as it's not even 06:00 here in Blighty where the company's based.
Sounds like they've got a server error.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
It's back... and there's no difference, so perhaps maintenance or an outage.

aussiefooty

nothing wrong with chit chatting.
will be busy all weekend.
umpiring 5 finals. 3 tomorrow in castlemaine and 2 in ballarat at lake wendouree's oval on Sunday

Crims

Wethermon
umpiring 5 finals. 3 tomorrow in castlemaine and 2 in ballarat at lake wendouree's oval on Sunday
If you're concerned about privacy, some of your images have personal info in them.

Crims

Wethermon
Returned from a trip to Norway, that was pretty good. I met the band The Beths, and met a bunch of Norwegians with strong political opinions. Food was good there - lots of smorgasboards (idk the spelling) with cheese and various tapas-like meals.

Mars

Staff Member
Well aussie, looks like you would be busy and it certainly sounds like fun; I didn't realize you were an umpire. Sweet Gizmo will be on his own? Maybe not, but still without his mum.
I bet you have some stories to tell...I would have thought umpiring could be tough sometimes; there is always some git disagreeing with the umpire's decision; and umpires being human, I guess they also may make the wrong judgement call at times. It could be tough. Just guessing, don't know much about it.
Have a great weekend:)

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
I wouldn't call them gross. They got sick and couldn't help it.

I've also cleaned up the link to go straight to the article rather than the unnecessary detour through Facebook.

aussiefooty

I wouldn't call them gross. They got sick and couldn't help it.

I've also cleaned up the link to go straight to the article rather than the unnecessary detour through Facebook.
They're gross because they brought sickness onto a flight.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
What if they didn't know and it happened suddenly to them? Without more information we can't pass judgement.

Back
Top Bottom