Chit Chat Thread

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
You can't be sure they knew without more information. It's just supposition otherwise, but if you still want to think this, I'm fine with that. This is only casual conversation.

Crims

Wethermon
I agree with Nebulous, though chit chat doesn't mean bickering most of the time.

Last edited:

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Fun fact: America is considerably wider than the moon. It's 2892 miles v 2159 miles, so if it was out in space at the moon's distance, it would look bigger!

FF

Administrator
Staff Member
@aussiefooty I noticed you're migrating your forum to Vbulletin 5. Is there a reason why you didn't stick with xenforo or go with vbulletin 6?

aussiefooty

@aussiefooty I noticed you're migrating your forum to Vbulletin 5. Is there a reason why you didn't stick with xenforo or go with vbulletin 6?
Yeah there is and it has got nothing to do with using this software. It's got everything to do with being treated like shit on xenforo forums by the staff. They put me in the moderation queue.

aussiefooty

I'll still have two other forums on xenforo but i reckon this will be better served over on vbulletin 6.

FF

Administrator
Staff Member
Yeah there is and it has got nothing to do with using this software. It's got everything to do with being treated like shit on xenforo forums by the staff. They put me in the moderation queue.
I didn't even know one could put a member back in the moderation queue. That's too bad.

aussiefooty

I didn't even know one could put a member back in the moderation queue. That's too bad.
They have and it's kind of annoying for me. So i thought bugger it i'll move away from that software with that forum.
Now I'm on the waiting list for this change to happen.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
I had two king sized chicken flavoured Pot Noodles this morning and now I want more.

Mars

Staff Member
Hi all! Almost Friday, any plans for the weekend? :)
Time flies, as the old cliche says, and here it is, Friday. Again.
No special plans, except am just about to edit tomorrow's online supermarket delivery, but.... first feed cat, put seeds out for birds....check to see if Robin is out waiting for his tidbits, and Scraggly the woodpigeon.....the list goes on when you have a 'wild' garden like mine:)

So, Nebulous, what are your plans, anything exciting?

Crims

Wethermon
Most of the wildlife I've got is crows and ravens. They're surprisingly friendly - friendlier than all the pets. I'm browsing through my watch list and skipping all the intellectual books, as they don't resonate.
atm playing Overwatch and Rogue Company on PS4 - it's not fantastic though I've wanted to get this 25 hours in a party achievement! I might download CoD though as that's looking good + Arknights.

Last edited:

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
@Crims Overwatch is really fun, though I've only played in the training center. One day I'll have more time to go beyond training and get immersed in the real game. ;)

Happy New Year everyone! 🎉🥳🎉

Crims

Wethermon
@Crims Overwatch is really fun, though I've only played in the training center. One day I'll have more time to go beyond training and get immersed in the real game. ;)

Happy New Year everyone! 🎉🥳🎉
Try the arcade mode. I'll often put off the main modes in favour of the arcade mode so I get to be a sniper. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose though it's better than training :)

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Ouch, I'm sorry to hear that Crims, and hope you get well soon. Was the spring poking through the mattress?

Appreciate you being part of NZ, buddy. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom