Chit Chat Thread

Aerodynamic

As you've bought a console, I think you might find my article interesting.

Thanks, couldn't agree more with your article. High end rigs are not worth it. It's all fun and games when you have money you can throw away.

Crims

Wethermon
News is going around that the pandemic aged everyones brains, including teenagers. What are you guys doing about that?

Thinking about the last year, my favourite stories (offbeat news, movies or games) have been Chainsaw Man, Glass Onion and a few niche videogames like Overboard. Anyone else have a favourite media?

Last edited:

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
I think my brain has just aged.....but seriously....this pandemic has been challenging for us all on so many levels.

Feed your brain with good fats, essential fatty acids, dial down the sugar and some good for you brain supplements.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Vitamin D supplements are important for people who don't get much sunlight, too. Being deficient can cause a lot of health problems.

Arantor

I survived another day of work, new client, long workshop to dig into their requirements and figure out what they need/want.

Aerodynamic

I survived another day of work, new client, long workshop to dig into their requirements and figure out what they need/want.
I imagine it's hard to get in their mind, especially when they don't know what they're talking about or even want.

Arantor

Oh, what they want is easy: pay some money, have someone else figure out all the hard things and end up with a shiny new website that just casually fixes all the things they're currently doing manually in their business. And cost less than the price of a temp doing the same thing by hand.

What they need on the other hand...

Aerodynamic

Oh, what they want is easy: pay some money, have someone else figure out all the hard things and end up with a shiny new website that just casually fixes all the things they're currently doing manually in their business. And cost less than the price of a temp doing the same thing by hand.

What they need on the other hand...
Yeah, I feel you. Must be frustrating at times. Probably some clients looking down at you because they think they're the big boss.

Arantor

That's kind of the perk where we're positioned, we don't work for "big" companies much. We're not a big team but we do punch above our weight somewhat. Reality is that most of our clients are teams of maybe 20-30 people and they like the fact we're not a big team, so there's not a bunch of people in the way of getting things done.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Hi all! :)

Good luck with the new client @Arantor

Today was all about my fluffy little dogs. It was dog washing and grooming day. They're tired, but they have all their freshly washed bedding and blankets. They are happy. I am just catching up online. No fun until the chores are done.... :ROFLMAO:

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
It does fly and frankly, I'm a bit creeped-out at the moment realizing that it's January 15, already....jeez!! :rolleyes:

Crims

Wethermon
Happy Chinese New Year everyone! We're getting fireworks all day today in west london.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Happy Chinese New Year! 🥳

Firework shows can be so amazing!

It's really cold here today too. We have a potential winter storm coming in tomorrow through Tuesday. I've done my weather prepper stuff already for power loss. Applying my new prepper skills learned from @Digerati from this thread:

Back
Top Bottom