Competition01: closed. Let's get to 1000 posts anyway

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
I'm not sure what you mean but whatever you seem to know about others, I don't think it' appropriate to be taunting.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Unless another member butts in 😎
Don’t forget about the PM’s and to spill Tiff’s secret :D

You’re missing the obvious. Hint’s in the PM’s

The public domain including the WWW is a secret for you in your head 🤪🤣

I dunno what secret either, Tiffs. CG, I think you best let this one go. Taunting is innappropriate and trolling. Stop now, thanks.

CyberGeek

I'm not sure what you mean but whatever you seem to know about others, I don't think it' appropriate to be taunting.
I’m not taunting, and I’m not suggesting I know anything personal about anyone. Sorry I think this was a misunderstanding.

@Tiffany this related to the last few PM’s we had, with me being my nosey self that’s all 😎 @Retro please see my last PM to you when you get a chance. :)

I apologise for confusing you with my tongue-in-cheek language. There’s no reason to be concerned. :)

I will refrain from posting in rsspect to this subject on this thread as it wouldn’t be appropriate to publicise PM’s

Last edited:

CyberGeek

Don’t forget about the PM’s and to spill Tiff’s secret :D
I just wanted to quickly clarify that I wasn’t actually suggesting information be revealed on the thread, but simply me getting excitedly nosey to hear the information in a PM when you got round to it. 😎

Not to justify my behaviour or anything, I realise my post and its intention is unclear. In fact I intentionally kept the post cryptic to prevent the unveiling of private info if any. And I apologise for creating an unwelcoming environment by initiating a conversation intended to be understood to only Tiffany and Retro.

Also, my post was totally out of context so I realise how it may have come across as trolling, and I apologise to any members seeing this. Please just know there is no reason to be concerned and your personal information will never be revealed :)

Message to other members: Please know there’s nothing to be concerned of, and please feel free to contribute in this thread :)

Last edited:

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
It's all good, CG!

I'm going to call this pic a baby "bear fist-bump".

iu

CyberGeek

This thread should be renamed as the cute animal thread 😎 😍

If we were to have such a competition we’d have a clear winner :D

CyberGeek

Wow, first post from another member besides me, Retro and Tiffs in 100 years!

I knew someone else would barge in to confuse the process so they can claim the prize 😎😂

Crims

Wethermon
Wow, first post from another member besides me, Retro and Tiffs in 100 years!

I knew someone else would barge in to confuse the process so they can claim the prize 😎😂
I'm actually the panther of the forum. I wait and strike at their weakest.
I thought you loved emojis cmonnnn - sad face, angry face, the sky is the limit 🌌
Na. Fake English is for geeks. Guess the tone

Crims

Wethermon
Black panther? No racist anecdote intended btw, just reminded me of the movie 🍿
No.. however
YOU BETTER WATCH OUT
YOU BETTER NOT CRY
YOU BETTER NOT POUT
I’M TELLING YOU WHY
SANTA CLAUSE IS COMING TO TOWN
I hope that he's brought presents and has a sleigh big enough for a disco ball, and a few sheds.
I use emojis for the love of them, not to be concerned with coming across as polite. 😂
Only because I’d win with me spamming the forums with LOOOOOVE 🤪
Emojis are for sophisticated intellectuals and general public debates.

CyberGeek

No.. however

I hope that he's brought presents and has a sleigh big enough for a disco ball, and a few sheds.

Emojis are for sophisticated intellectuals and general public debates.
Yeah, even more of a surprise that it’s not Christmas

Back
Top Bottom