Could you be a super-recognizer?

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Could you recognize faces in a police lineup or video? The police are always looking for people with the skills to recognize criminals in photographs and footage to help catch them and build up evidence of their criminal activities.

This initial quick and simple basic test by the Greenwich University will help to judge whether you have super recognition skills that could be useful to the police. The test is anonymous, nothing to fill in or log into and you only have to give your details if you want to take things further.

There are 14 faces to recognize and if you get at least 10 right, then you could be a super-recognizer. I got 10, so hey, maybe, but I won't be taking it any further.

Have a go at this and let us know how you got on. :)

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Congrats on getting 10, me too! I just took the test and scored 10 out of 14....woot!

Oh, and for the record, I have had to go to a major police station and pick out someone out of a line up many years ago, and I did pick the right person. :cool:

That test was pretty awesome. There are unique methods you can use to recall a face...the faces did get a little more difficult towards the end of the test. Very fun!

Back
Top Bottom