For cat lovers everywhere, Stray is coming out in 2022

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Check out this preview video from the developer. Set in a dystopian world with robots (but of course), the game follows the adventures of a cat trying to get back home and solving puzzles is central to the gameplay.

I'll be buying this when it comes out on PC and console.

Thanks to gaming enthusiast @redbobbyv for finding this one.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

G

GCC

This looks a good game with a different idea. The is not a lot of games like this the only one i can think of is Scooby doo on the playstation 2 console which before you say it a know its a dog. Do you know of any other platforms this might be going on as well ? I only ask because i play all my games on consoles and handheld more then the PC

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
It’s going on the major consoles as well as PC.

And yes, it’s a very unusual premise and a welcome one, since so many people seem to be anti-cat, which is frankly weird.

CosmicCruncher

This certainly looks more promising than Goat Simulator. Not sure how many have played that but there is literally no purpose to that game 🤣 . You just wander aimlessly as a goat……

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Yes, I remember seeing Goat Simulator and thinking it was a bit lame. Couldn’t see what all the fuss was about.

HEXdidnt

Animal games seem to be gaining popularity these days... What with Untitled Goose Game a while back, Tanglewood, and now A Pig Quest. I showed the trailer to my girlfriend, and she was put off by the sequences where the cute little kitty is being attacked by legions of robot nasties. Really well animated, though.

Back
Top Bottom