Frank Mills - Spanish Coffee

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
I posted Music Box Dancer the other day and liked it so much that I decided to buy it on a compilation CD for the best audio quality where it really does sound great, see Amazon link below.

It's track one on there and to my surprise, this gem from 1980 is track two. I don't like any of the other tracks on there, but never mind, I got one decent bonus track out of it and as the title suggests, it has a very pleasant Spanish sound to it. Check it out.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Here's the compilation CD with the two tracks on it:

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
@Tiffany

Like we were talking about the JJ Cale track the other day, I think you'll be interested in the CD containing these two Frank Mills tunes. :) Do you like this sort of music at all?

For someone who also likes the hardcore techno track below, you wouldn't think I'd like this easy listening stuff too, would you?! Such a total contrast. Nah, I don't get it either. :LOL:

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
I like the Music Box Dancer. I wouldn't intentionally listen to it, but I've listened to a lot of this music all of my life and it's nostalgic, also has a place if you were wanting to feel a certain vibe at the time, like you were saying "end of the day wind down tune". Good for a movie track and I also can see it as good music for a progressive tango. :)

Back
Top Bottom