Is globalisation just a tax avoidance scheme?

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
The elites don't feel the pain of the economy, inflation, electric and gas prices, like we do. They forget from whence they came from and why they were elected to serve in the first place, then they become corrupt and "they" wonder why we have trust issues.
I'll put it another way: they just don't give a shit and know that they can get away with this stinking attitude.

I often hear comments from the press and the general public that these people are "out of touch", as if with just the right explanation and emphasis, they'll finally get it and start doing the right thing. Rubbish. They understand alright, so don't waste your breath "explaining" it to them. They simply don't care since they're corrupt and can get away with it. Bastards.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
I'll put it another way: they just don't give a shit and know that they can get away with this stinking attitude.

I often hear comments from the press and the general public that these people are "out of touch", as if with just the right explanation and emphasis, they'll finally get it and start doing the right thing. Rubbish. They understand alright, so don't waste your breath "explaining" it to them. They simply don't care since they're corrupt and can get away with it. Bastards.

They are extremely out of touch, agreed and to wit, "they" know exactly what they are doing and how much pain they are causing us. Keeps me in a cynical loop.

Crims

Wethermon
They are extremely out of touch, agreed and to wit, "they" know exactly what they are doing and how much pain they are causing us. Keeps me in a cynical loop.

Sorry for adding to the cult of negativity that is often perpetuated online.
The idea I have for these articles and posts is to build resistance to the religion of politics. And as a group to see through liars in media.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Sorry for adding to the cult of negativity that is often perpetuated online.
The idea I have for these articles and posts is to build resistance to the religion of politics. And as a group to see through liars in media.
No need to apologize here my friend. One can't have too much cynicism and negativity when it comes to politics.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
All good @Crims. I used to enjoy a spirited political conversion, now I just shell up because so many people can't put themselves in check when the conversation gets a bit explosive, or they lack the self-control to really have a healthy debate. My goal has always been to part friends when the debate is over. People have lost that art of controlled political/philosophical discussions over the past decade or so.

Crims

Wethermon
Tbh with the Ohio disaster and various examples of elites failing it's going to be introducing a lot of healthy debate. I'm positive that after a decade or so of elite-positivity we'll be having a lot of questions to ask about finance.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom