Mark Here!

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Hey Mark and welcome! :) So glad you are here at NZ. I love the sciences too, especially the geosciences. There's a lot going on right now in space achievements.

I saw the other day that Virgin Galactic is ready to take people in space at $450K. Wow!

We all love animals here and your cats are wonderful!

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Welcome to NerdZone Forums, glad to have you with us! :)

I see that you run a great site for people struggling with mental health and addiction issues, a very noble endeavour, so if you'd like to promote it on NerdZone, feel free. Main options are something in your siggy like a link and / or slogan and writing a promo article about it, if you wish.

More info here:

Oh and yeah, cats. ;) Big cat lover here and animals in general.

Mars

Staff Member
Hi,

I'm Mark, nice to be here! I like tech especially science and space advances and I live on my own with two cats! :D 🐱🐈
Hi Mark, welcome to our Forum, and that includes your two felines. Do they show any interest in computers?
Mine does, he loves to plonk himself between the keyboard and the screen. He just stands there in front of the screen, and waits.....waits for me to scoop him up and put him on my lap. But hey, I don't mind!

markransome

Hi Mark, welcome to our Forum, and that includes your two felines. Do they show any interest in computers?
Mine does, he loves to plonk himself between the keyboard and the screen. He just stands there in front of the screen, and waits.....waits for me to scoop him up and put him on my lap. But hey, I don't mind!
Cats and computers? Mine just likes to trample on the keyboard when I'm not looking causing mayhem! 😂

Mars

Staff Member
Cats and computers? Mine just likes to trample on the keyboard when I'm not looking causing mayhem! 😂
Typical!
You know? I honestly believe that cats are the only pets that the naughtier they are, the more we love them.
I mean, what else can we do? You can't scold them, because if you do scold your cat it would just give you a dirty look, run away from you, and forever hold a grudge.
So we forgive. We don't forget, but we forgive.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
he loves to plonk himself between the keyboard and the screen.
Alas he's unoptimised. If he's to do it properly, he should sit on the keyboard and play with the mouse, causing the computer to properly go haywire!

He should then complain when you try to take him off it.

Mars

Staff Member
Now look here Retro, don't you put any ideas in his head.
I am going to make sure he never catches sight of your suggestion; he can read, you know.

Back
Top Bottom